Tuesday, November 13, 2012

note to friend


I worked out fully for the first time yesterday and I cannot impart to you the pain simply moved my fingers to type this note. lol It's really not as bad as I figured it was going to be. You know, there are a few things that I always assumed were try about me and my life. First, that I would never be able to really stick up for myself because it is incontinent to those I am around. The second is i'll always be weak. The guy that put my work out program together was giving just one goal. I want to be able to do a pull up sometime in the next year. I'd also like to have a go and the monkey bars again. ha Just slow realizations that I don't have to feel as powerless in the universe as I always have. I'm in the beginning stages of thinking it would be cool to know I could run a mile if I had to. You know, if Ma or Pa Engalls sent to to run for doc Baker and Laura should i find myself loose on prairie.

No comments: