Friday, February 1, 2013

I can't believe I am at a point in my life where it's way easier to talk about being horny than lonely. I spent the whole day not knowing what was going on in with me.  Then I realized what it was. I was lonely. I'm around a lot of great people a lot of the time, but I haven't went to dinner or coffee just one on one with anyone in a long time. My conversations with friends on the phone haven't been on too deep of a level. I've been absolutely obsessing on chocolate lately, and I think it's because the chemical it produces in the brain is the same one that love makes .  So the problem is identified, now lets see how the hell to solve it. No drugs, no food. My God, I'm on a wire with no net and there is only one way across this wire. Blindfolded! lol  Everything hinges on awareness. I am lonely. I make no soul connection with anyone one. How did this happen again when I speak with a ton a people every day? When did I close the door to my heart again.

No comments: